Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Visionary Fairies in Shrine. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Treasonous Hell Fairy

Fed-Kun's army
So... Fairies are canonically weaker than humans in a fight, with Cirno and Piece as the only exceptions.
So yeah, F Fairies

Wow...just wow...

I was gonna comment that the plot was to set why there's fairy in hell for touhou 17 but damn...

Suddenly it was 2nd great fairy war against one who trashed reimu and marisa in main game.

WaHH has oni kasen
VFiS has another great fairy war, fighting the hidden god herself nonetheless

Quite like a JRPG isn't it? Started as a the weakest mob and ended up fighting a god in the end

Touhou is a relaxing story about a group of mischievous children who love messing around ended up assaulting a granny in a wheel-chair.

Dex-chan lover
Always loved fairies but thought the manga too boring. With this chapter I just "what the hell has just begun? o_0".
Especially the last page. The mangaka succeeded to max out epicness, cuteness, absurd and fun. And Luna slipped over again.
Anyway, I know how it ends. Larva will beat up the hag. I can feel ZUN wishing to put these two in a vs for a long time.
So, these enigmatic circles in the fields...are just emergency meetup places for fairies. I like ZUN's explications. Honestly.
P.S. Like commentators here too

Users who are viewing this thread