Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Instead of right hand shaking, he should probably have been bleeding from the fingertips of his left hand, since his callouses would be gone after such a long break from the guitar.
(Left hand should probably have been the shaking one too - so that the right one shook means it was probably emotions rather than effort that mage him shiver)

I'm glad Tamahiko now has a guy friend and the same age as him ! Someone he can talk to more in common,,

Lol at the end. Hakaru basically tells Tamahiko "ah I see you're a man of culture as well" about the erotic novels.

Dex-chan lover
@simpleton Assuming he's right handed, left hand would be on the tabs, right hand strumming. Even if he played hard enough to hurt his hands (which would lead to blisters at worst, not bleeding unless he also kept going at it for hours), his right hand would be the one injured.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens Strumming is comparatively harmless, compared to pressing strings against the fretboard to get clean notes.
So if he was a rookie and was at it for hours, he'd get bleeding fingertips on his left hand.

Admittedly, my research base is just two guitar players who played a lot of guitar and remember how it was for them when starting out.. maybe they were both odd. XD

Dex-chan lover
I've played the guitar for a number of years. While one does need to train both hands, just pressing the strings on the fretboard is relatively easy; the hard part comes when you need to play complicated chords and switch between them quickly. Strumming is simple, but it wears down your fingers pretty easily, especially if you're playing up-tempo and/or without a pick. There's also a big difference between classical guitar (what Haku is playing here) and electric, whose strings are all-steel.

I was kinda worried Hakaru was going to do something underhanded to try and screw Tamahiko over but it seems like that's probably not going to be the case with the way things are going. Also sucks to be Tamahiko's brother, I guess. Unless he was as bad as his other sister is at least, in which case it's probably for the best.

Dex-chan lover
Will surely be a dark turn of events if he really died... but well, not long ago Tamahiko was also dead, no?
Their father is such a despicable human being... honestly.
Wonder if they'll manage a disney conclusion where regardless how awful they are, hes father and sister will later be singing together with everyone. Ill hate that tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread