I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Yeah, let's shield my daughter from an oncoming truck by jumping in front of it. It'll totally cushion the blow.

At least push her out of the way or something

@ Calvados Well here is someone who clearly never heard of the power of Love thru which she returned the trucks momentum on itself. Too bad tho that truck-san could flee badly wounded and has now - a year later - returned to finish what it started

Dex-chan lover
she woke up and shes instantly pregnant.

about the truck thing, yeah I doubt that wold work. if by some chance that the truck instantly slammed the break when it saw them and it did decelerate it enough to make the mother soften the impact to the daughter, I doubt she would came out unscathed in time for the funeral.

yea... tooyama ema, from shoujo to shounen... from smut diabetes-inducing romance (mostly) to isekai... the art is good, getting smoother, and evolving but i wonder bout the story... lets just hope... lol...

Fed-Kun's army
This time truck-san has the wrong target, that's why they had to invoke it the old way.

Unless mother is an otherworlder that has an ability to absorb or nullify tons of kinetic energy, then her daughter's survival is possible lol

Dex-chan lover
Mom sacrificed herself to stop her daughter getting isekai-ed but it only lasted a year.

Tragic.

Aggregator gang
This already fails to impress when the mother shielding the daughter decides to just stop in front of a truck instead of pushing the girl away...
Too bad the translators decided to only release a part of the chapter instead of the full thing, I imagine a lot of people will see this start and just give up on the series.

Can't have much faith in a story going forward when page 4 already has so little thought put into it ;/

Users who are viewing this thread