Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo.

Great manga. All the character that have been introduce in early chapter look interesting. Alright I'm doing Instant Follow to see what will happen in the next chapter.

Contributor
It's rare that a manga makes me laugh but this one has me rolling. Kudos to the translation team for keeping the conversations natural and the puns laugh worthy.

Cal

This reminds me a little of the experiences of myself and friends during our middle school and high school years. I wish I could say that it was just fun and magical but it was more silly, embarrassing and even a painful time. We were the types to learn from reading everything from novels to our family members' magazines (for me, way more desirable and even better than cringey parent talks or whatever schools were pushed to teach--even before the internet had much content). In the ways of facts, we were overly armed, but, no amount of lecturing or reading can properly prepare some of us for what we experience emotionally, physiologically.

So far, I think that the author captured something fairly well.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.
This is like a lewd version of Love Lab, which is probably my favorite manga. Good god this is right behind it. MORE.

Oh, I can't belive the translator dropped. It was a long time since I read something so funny...

Users who are viewing this thread