Mushoku Kyousei Shuuyoujo

Dex-chan lover
hopefully more translations happens soon, this is pretty interesting

Ready to swallow me carefully, but bad turn of events in the middle of the road pushed me off the track.
A good start, the concept is biting. But the tempo of the story is really not good.
They should not rush to think of
a way to escape.
*sigh

If you are interested there are a few chapters on Jaimini's Box. They've just been banned from Dex for poor practices I believe. Or pulled their chapters to draw readers to their site.

Double-page supporter
The problem with Jamini's Box is that they don't have RSS feed there. I don't know if it's on purpose to make people visit their site every day to make some ad revenue or it's because they lack the personal to add this feature on their website.

Dex-chan lover
I read this till chapter 23, you can save yourself some time:

The plot is extremely stupid and convoluted. It's basically a conspiracy, inside a conspiracy, inside a conspiracy. The whole thing's ridiculous, and the development is just random bs.

Do not take what @criver says as serious
This manga is an anagram and a critical dive into Japan's horrible mistreatment of it's citizens through their job culture, despite it being fictionalized and of course it's absurdity raked up to 11 for the sake of a hook, this manga is ABSOLUTELY worth your attention, I would even say that criver unironically led himself into a corner by putting himself as a voice for omission upon this work and made himself look like someone from the scanlating group that pulled this fucking manga from thsi very website, after all, all the manga chapters were pulled and after reading this work in places like MangaSee, you will see why. For all intents and purposes, this is a WORK. OF. ART.
The characters feel human with every passing change and how INEVITABLE fighting society truly is, the plot and twist are tightly made and are a commentary against government overreach that goes to an entirely new direction by making the great horror they push onto public something that CAN BE REAL and even breaks the geneva convention, you HAVE to read this.

Dex-chan lover
@YGSITH
made himself look like someone from the scanlating group
^ reaches the irrational conclusion that I am from the scanlating group when I advertise against it, and they advertise for it - at least it's consistent with the lack of any logical thought in the rest of the shilling.
Put down the bong dude, this is as far away from art as can be.

>Claims to advertise against an scanlating group
>Shits on a government science fictional government conspiracy comic with the argument being that it's ridiculous despite the fact that is the purpose of stories like these
Keep breathing through your ass criver, you are a college dropout with negative IQ which is less to that of an english major who would understand the purpose of this work from A JAPANESE MAN'S point of view on the government

Users who are viewing this thread