Nozomi x Kimio - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Haruka or Nozomi

man reading this totally feels like a downgrade compared to another peeping

Dex-chan lover
Man, as much as nozoki ana fucked with my feels... It was just so much more INTERESTING than this one is.

Idk what it is but this one doesn't do it for me as much.

Fed-Kun's army
missed this series. should reread it, because I don't remember 90% of shit that is going on.

Aggregator gang
@Ashandai same here. I think it's just that the characters here are more immature (they're younger after all) and the peeking thing is less taboo since they're sharing the secret with every other person they meet

@Ashandai it's because the male MC didn't get cucked in this series.
You're probably feeling upset that there's no NTR but you don't want to admit it to everyone here because then we'd know you're a gigantic cuck lol.

Dex-chan lover
I always LOL at the number of people that say 'they should just fuck' when we are talking about teenagers. Yeah, they have ALL the equipment to have sex, but they might not be ready yet. Or God forbid ... they actually have morals ... *gasp*, Then again there are people who are just afraid of taking that big step for whatever reason. Don't hate on high school kids for not having common sense ... or maybe they DO have common sense and don't want babies and/or can't get condoms for whatever reason. Maybe they are just AFRAID.

Yeah, this IS a fictional story ... and people like to project their beliefs and/or morals onto the characters. And while I do agree that sometimes ... well, most of the time ... the MC in these things just don't take action like they should we are still talking about fragile young minds who DON'T know what the hell they are doing. As much as I personally want to see progress 'just fuck her' is probably not the contextually correct and/or situationally appropriate answer.

Don't worry scanlator-kun, the gap between this and the last was still way shorter than the original hiatus where it hadn't been updated in over a year 😉

I love how his mother wants him to fuck them already too hahahahaha

(This was actually finished a week ago but we had some problems uploading to MD lol)

Dex-chan lover
@Solzhenhasbeen Sorry for the late response. Nah man, NTR def not my thing. That scene was visceral as fuck, it left me feeling queasy after reading it.

That doesn't change the fact that I think the characterization and storytelling were better in the other one.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life How dare you to use reasoning in my ecchi manga, have you no shame?

Get out of here you heathen and take your logic with you.

Users who are viewing this thread