Sense Scans

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating Kingdom and Fumetsu no Anata e , and for picking up Saihate No Paladin even if the manga is licensed.

Anyone know a proper way to contact this group? One of the one shots they worked on was serialized into a full series and have been wanting to ask them if they're interested in finishing it.

I'm specifically referring to the manga by the author of Rainbow called "Bestarius" (This has like three different names but I believe the other english name is referred to as Bestalius or something?)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for Kingdom and To You, Immortal but could you see if can scan "Bestarius" please

Thank you for uploading the 2 Silver Spoon chapters, I can't wait to get the last 2 chapters. thanks!

Hey, I really like the fumetsu series and your work on it. I cant find where to apply to help on your site, but I am able to redraw(though Im still an ametuer). So I was interested in offering my help on that series if you'll have me.

Thank you for the danmachi ii manga, I was screaming for joy when I found the chapters you guys scan and translated.

Users who are viewing this thread