Komyushou VS Yuri - Ch. 24 - Delinquent student

Dex-chan lover
@Nevos Obvious she leave some cum behind. Every time. You think they would let her go with out this or that ?

Call her parents! Tell that she want to married to give her heart back ;)

Dex-chan lover
This girl doesn't have komyushou at all. She's entirely capable of interacting with people.
That it terrifies her to do so is entirely normal given the consequences.

Would not surprise me if it turned out the school she's teaching at is the same one her yandere sister goes to

Dex-chan lover
@anon763
It’s true; she literally can’t speak to anyone female of any age without them furiously trying to payapaya with her.

Maybe she’d be fine with men, but the mixer arc seems to imply the women immediately try to draw her away from them...

Double-page supporter
The Mixer is probably the closest we have to evidence that it's not all in her head, as there would be no reason for her to have been placed on the male side if it was.

Double-page supporter
@Lilliwyt Yes she did ask, what I'm saying is that if the Yuri was all in her head then why was she placed on the Male Side. there were 4 women (including herself) and 2 men.

Dex-chan lover
@GraniteFish @Lilliwyt I wonder if she has any male friends. I'd love to see what guy's general opinion on our little komyusho yurikemen. Whether she's treated as one of the guys or one with envy. Heck I'd wager a guy is her only friend because every other female has been trying to get into her pants

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan If i understand the Mixer chapter i think it's the guys who bring Nemoto and put her on their side.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt No, it's definitely the girls who brought her and put her there. They claim they have not enough people to make it even, and she naturally assumes that there is a girl missing, so reluctantly goes along to make for even pairings. But they deliberately "trap" her being uneven the other way around - there's not enough guys ... so they put her with them, as planned.

And then they flirt with her, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread