Crest of the Stars - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Dear God! I only just came and now this out! Someone save my pants from this abuse!

edit: WHO LET INQUISITOR HEADSMASH NEAR THE EXTERMINATUS AGAIN?!

Dex-chan lover
Are the pages, in which they just landed out, of order? (Page 18 doesn't seem to fit.)

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Looks like it. I don't think page 18 is actually part of the chapter though, it doesn't really fit very well at any point. If I had to shoehorn it in somewhere, it would have to be either as page 26 or 31.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

And yeah, atmospheric effects like that are why the best and biggest optical telescopes are built on mountaintops in as dry climates as possible. Also why the Hubble telescope was such a big deal despite being pretty small. Modern adaptive optics have changed the trade offs between earth and space based telescopes as well.

Man, I am looking forward to the James Webb telescope finally coming online.

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude: Man, I am looking forward to the James Webb telescope finally coming online.
If we don't die of old age before. Development and the project as a whole sure took its time. But I'm also hyped about the pictures of the ultra cooled infrared telescope, they packed on board.

Contributor
PHEW! FOUR MONTHS huh? Still, it's nice to see some actual character interaction that's not just sci-fi jargon.

Users who are viewing this thread