Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Yugami-kun's Survival

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, much faster than expected new chapter. Thanks Traumerei!

Dex-chan lover
I'm 100% with whatshisname, I don't know why everyone is crying about Yuugami and praising him when he is a self-centered prick who causes trouble for everyone because he can't bother to give a shit about them. Even his "rescue" this chapter is just him fixing his own fuck-up.

I mean, I know complaining is moot because by this point it's obvious no one will do the smart thing and tell Yugami to fuck off by it's one thing when everyone just puts up with his shit and a completely different one when the story tries to portray him as anything better than a selfish jerk.

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus
When has this chapter portrayed Yuugami as anything, BUT a selfish jerk? They hardly even praised him in this chapter as well except for a few "thanks for actually coming back" which I would hardly describe as "crying" about. Glasses dude is an exception since the dude pretty much worships Yuugami for some reason.

Even in the previous chapter the story basically says Yuugami is a prick albeit by indirectly comparing him to another character. With Yuugami being referred to as conceited and whatever.

Dex-chan lover
what does kuzumi means? i thought kuzu could mean trash, weird seeing it used in a name..

but again, sometimes, different kanji speeling would give different meaning to the same sounding words...

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus

Were we even reading the same manga? Yugami tried his best so that everyone in his group get to visit places they want to see, even went as far as made the schedule and route for it. Sure they got lost because of his "bright" idea to walk the shortcut, but then again, it's out of his control when suddenly wasps showed up and made them run in panic. And even after that, he went back and forth searching for his members. I don't think a truly selfish person will do those.

Rather than looking for something to blame, you should try to figure out what the author was trying to tell. This particular arc is about knowing yourself and your friend, open up to them, fixing mistakes, and to always focus on what's important.

Dex-chan lover
lol holy shit Chihiro's face when Yugami appeared

@RoboMochi true that brother i feel like some people are just very stupid to not get such ideas ....

Users who are viewing this thread