Shiroi Majo - Utsukushiki Sniper

This is literally one of the dumbest manga's to make especially since whomever made it has the least knowledge about human psyche and war.

@BCS
Why through? Just cause it's a non Japanese historical figure? Or do you say the same when they gender Bend people like nobunaga.

why not? if it get's people who don't know much about the winter war/ continuation war outside memes i'm down with it

Fed-Kun's army
Why not Japan? I really shouldn't even be surprised to see Japan turn one of the most badass men with the one of if not the highest kill count into a chick
Edit: Why not, I can get behind this

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe there are finns who are in support of this. ..or actually, yes I can, since they released this crap in Finland as well. 🤯

Dex-chan lover
I hated the first one and don't like this one either.

I'm a Finn btw

the art is good but the story is absolute garbage and im not just talking about turning historical figures into cute waifus

I've seen ships, tanks, various historical figures, buildings, etc turned into anime girls but I don't believe even the Fate series has turned Simo Hayha into a girl. It takes a bit to surprise me now but this is out there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread