Luminous=Blue - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Fuko
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/HYM4ev5f76qyYUtD6SNnUPGQKejNjrVnsJNubCa-YnhKuYGp8PVqz0plRW06zYkUoEHj42d-zmX1wCQbvWUSEyW6Kh4Vb04zj8ZJXl6PadtwlaksOJcFTLo8UUrWTtQGDa9N1Gx8Mq-UdjU2P4A3mmlKQlikRwOc5uY89t9t7e4OBRovSji2Nsg0Js6vXzQcm33xCnVPvPZC0qK0WuGAlOzc5sp3RMbByYIspy-l13TqeDSvQZEvadXh7yBH0fF3oGSE8DX1gPPgh6r4ji-1rausromSiVmHhKgTmdKjk46Dg3etk9OY_MTjsRa2ljaAk5kisB8abY3jknrLynuha2Bq7ojmcdgN9STvhzJ9iexjaVSlcOsyNnJ-VuAuusqaUEhEZndGuTt8a0u-CfUajaNHyQ72301NTOICqUtnvsVOFeM0rdd97rC_M9dEimr2cj_XNNQVyklBB6kd5Co_P9Z9U90a37Fg4YALgAjiaSM9RbzN270tHhvL6-J0nCHq3X_eb0UtG2MpjUeoQqoTEo0R9hgQ3nhOrLLpUKx0DPfY98qQBcn_sTXdeUjR6abq7GjSxeR90nqMPj5Kpl7d647gS7le5Lr9Im2gJxqjzVKMqyacKSpLPx__SsHSlT5pTp5VyBXUTrXT4vS4ZXugpFnexTLB8nrH=w1082-h565-no

Dex-chan lover
@marianolinx
lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu.png

Dex-chan lover
On the chapter, at first i thought it will be love triangle and was a bit afraid but it seem we already had a past between the two girls so i don't think Camera girl gonna get between her plus there is the senpai so i think see the pairings. Well we will see how it goes.

KCS

Watch out for spoilers as we are several chapters behind.

Double-page supporter
The usual boring trope characters.
Wild and happy blonde girl.
Timid insecure dark-haired girl.
It's so unoriginal and bland I'm dropping it before the end of the first chapter.
I bet the photography club was disbanded because that girl she admires had some melancholy experience. And of course she's a brunette, cause if the mangaka would have a blonde girl experience a melancholy event she would be writing something original :O
That's a big nono among writers.
Stylish manga are always the most boring and bland. As if the mangaka strive to make them the cliché of the dull super-model by creating the most unoriginal and worthless stories they can think of and selling them as high art.

@elefantine97

@Pachka84 you comment this on literally every single yuri manga on this site... so let me give you some "secret" information:

hair colour in manga/anime has NO RELATION to hair colour irl, they LITERALLY are ONLY used in anime/manga to represent personality, black is used to represent timidness and shyness, brown is "normal" and is used on mostly background characters, blue is "smart but quiet" ... white is "cool and good looking" ... pink is "flirtatious or an airhead" and blonde is "energetic and outgoing"

i know for a fact people have also explained this to you multiple times but you ignore it an continue to post the same thing on every manga on the site:
BLONDE HAIR ISNT NATURAL IN JAPAN!!!!
because blonde hair isnt natural in japan, it has zero relation to any sort of irl tropes, if you see a connection it is pureply coincidence, the only time japanese people see blond hair in japan is from foreigners, japanese with foreign blood, or delinquents who dye their hair blonde to stand out

notice the last bit: "dye their hair blonde to stand out" .... then notice that blonde is rare in japan... SO IT STANDS OUT

so naturally blonde would be used in anime/manga to denote a character who stands out and is outgoing

stop with this crap you keep posting on every yuri on the site, multiple times you even called these "tropes" as "misogynistic" (how? how is such a random trope sexist? please do tell)

... clearly you arent a fan of anime/manga tropes about hair colour and clearly dont care enough to understand WHY those tropes exist, so if it bothers you THAT much to make a comment on EVERY yuri manga on the site, then stop reading, just stop, reading these clearly bothers you, so why are you reading these?

oh, whats even better? look at the darn COVER ART!!!!!! .... the "dark haired girl" has PURPLE hair, and the "blonde haired girl" has RED HAIR!!!! .... so you got the colours wrong while spewing this hate

ac080dc8a3ec38255e4915085133afee.png

Users who are viewing this thread