Kokuou Heika no Daimeiwaku na Kyuukon - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It's going a bit fast for the first chapter, but I'm guessing it's just to establish the setting.

Still... When did the king even find out about her? Kinda weird on that.

Uuh...... things moved so fast w/o a speck of explanation of why, how, and what the fuck happened..... it's like riding a car and u just step on the pedal all the way down..... next thing u know u crash into something and confused about what just happened and can't remember a single thing u saw before crashing.....

Edit: i did remembered the "roses" tho..... the image of a handsome man with a buch of snakes coiled up together and proposing with it stuck in my head......

This poor girl has no idea what's going on.

Finally a straight isekai where the protag isn't black-haired, though. That's an automatic +1 to my provisional rating.

Contributor
Like isekai but josei/shoujo isn't really my sub-genre. I'll give it some more chapters to see if depart from the same clichè but apparently from the first chapter seems not the case and feel another clone of a girl surrounded by handsome guys. >_>

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu: you cant cook iam dumping you 😆
Sounds like something you'd expect to happen to a guy.😂

Sure. Say yes and next time you meet the king tell him you turn him down, because the prime minister told you so. No, really! This will turn the prime minister into an enemy, but the king will have you covered....or will he? hmmmm....okay, that might be not a good idea, because you have to depend on the good will of a guy you don't know, whose love might swing into hate the next moment....she is fucked. Well. She is single in a feudalistic society ruled by a warlord. And she is single. If she really wants to return...that king is her best chance. I'm glad I'm not in a comparable situation.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, this premise actually seems quite interesting! 👀 I'll never get tired of more otome isekai. 😅

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Roses are snakes
violets are bulls
You can't cook
So I'm dumping you.

Probably failed the poem thing -_-.

Fed-Kun's army
And then next chapter he's going to say: "Because I'm the only one who is going to marry his majesty." xD

honestly concerned our isekai OL cannot go home and was scammed into kitchen staff...idk man this aint right she needs to go home, king is too creeppy here

Dex-chan lover
i really hate early chapters cliffhanger... its worst than a fight's cliffhanger

Heroine gets proposed to 2 times in the first chapter. King falls for her offscreen too. Yeah, not my cup of tea, I'll pass on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread