Komyushou VS Yuri - Ch. 23 - Honour student

Dex-chan lover
I've just about decided, in my own headcanon, that she is actually the daughter of a succ/incubus + human. And her powers come and go dependent on her proxy.
And, for whatever reason, she is not privy to these episodes. Only becoming flustered towards the sudden attention.

So what I'm actually saying is:

she a rogue SCP.

Double-page supporter
@Synomuumi From what I understand, it's only legal if the partner is from a country where same-sex marriage is legal. So a same-sex Japanese and American can marry.

Dex-chan lover
Her going to an all-girls school is like someone deliberately going into a zombie infested building during a zombie apocalypse.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know for the marriage but from my reading the second problem isn't one big problem.

@Nevos But it's a good thing for getting over her anxiety.

@Lilliwyt The second part might became a problem though. It's not an acceptable practice or morale for a teacher to date their student. It might risk for expulsion for both side.

Dex-chan lover
Wanting to change the laws & established cultural mores is next level yandere. Our heroine better watch out for this one.

Well, the first step is to wait until the government has a string of wildly unpopular policies that will benefit large companies that the detriment of the common people, then launch a nationwide campaign for the issue at that time. Oh wait, that was jus Aus.

Double-page supporter
I dunno about student teacher love but it's about time they legalize gay marriage already...

This woman may or may not be an escaped SCP from Site 19.

Damn, I checked below and someone already made this comment, I swear I'm not a Redditor

Users who are viewing this thread