Mo Shi Wei Wang

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting a bit of the same vibe as from The Last Human. Zombie apocalypse happened, MC was strong, died and gets sent back to the past just before it began. We’ll have to see how this guy works, though this seems a bit darker than TLH.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lioness94 seems you were right on the money.
Seems that this time the last human was from the post-apocalyptic generation though. Wonder if we'll see powers by ch 5?

Group Leader
@Lioness94 in the last human, MC goes back in time.
In this one, only the MC's mind goes back, and it goes back to a time before he was born

Love to read mangas like this, also still reading Last Human. Geez, Mc's are most powerful when they get to experience everything a second time

Group Leader
@Victormg, you stupid? He doesn't know what a cellphone is, he says his and "this body's memories" after merging.
Last human, it's the same person, but in here it's a different dude.

@Ronroxx
You are the idiot one, it has been a long time for him since the collapsed of the civilization.
He said "this is MY body's memory". There is no mention of him about not knowing about cellphone.
It's the same guy. Why else he made the first call to his sister?

Group Leader
@Victormg
"The memories are merging"
"This is the communication tool of this era"
https://ibb.co/sjGnKGz
https://ibb.co/7KmWsRX
Boi, I'm the typesetter of this manhua, I stare at each bubble of text for like one minute each.

@Ronroxx
i think only MCs' mind go back in time both this and last human. the difference is just that last human MC' s mind goes back in time to the same body while this manhua MC's mind may go to the diff body back in time (eg.like many reincarnate theme back in time with diff body but same name).

Users who are viewing this thread