Ryuu to Ryuugoroshi no Miko - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Well this looks... Interesting. And promising, although I don't really know where it's going for now XD.
Anyways facial expressions 10/10

Aggregator gang
fuck Alphapolis, but like you know this actually pretty good so..

Dex-chan lover
...You know, after so many manga with protagonists want to fuck cute dragon girls, this is only our just desserts, isn't it?

Double-page supporter
Imagine if the dragon horn knife does nothing because it's probably from a lesser dragon lol

Fed-Kun's army
This one has more facial expressions than manga with 10x the characters, Human males wanting to mate with cute dragon-girls and male dragons wanting to mate with cute human girls are not so different after all.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, as time passed humanity forgot the past and drowned in their own superiority complex

Dex-chan lover
The premise makes it sound like this would be 4-pages per chapter, but it still ended up being kinda tiresome regardless.

Dex-chan lover
This is more interesting than I expected - that last page in particular. A good find for Inept Bastards.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I should have known when I saw "award winning" tag that it's going to be something bad

The artwork kept changing back and forth so many times that I thought there were two dragons.

Way too inconsistent.

Double-page supporter
Dragons can't marry people. You silly critter.
I wonder if this dragon might get eaten by his bride 😂
But really, this manga is too stupid. I'm not reading any more.

Users who are viewing this thread