Martial Peak

Rather than picking up more projects, it would be nice is trashscanlations could consistently release some of their other projects first.

Apotheosis for example as tons of manhua releases already, yet it takes them 6-7 days to release a single chapter.

"Tons of chapters" already? Turn on at full power the "Dru" Translation Machine.

Because it's easier to be demanding than go help others in translating.

@ Pleione you know there are only Studends and they have time to time exams .... and if they need more time because they learn for their exams is all good

Im not sure I was clearing enough for you both to understand but clearly the point wen way over both of your heads.

They have a small team and have something like 16 projects running. It would be easier to hand over the projects to someone else and focus on maybe 2-4 of their projects.
Apotheosis has a significant amount of champters already, but they're also working on other projects that use up their time.

In those 6-7 days I quoted they often release several other chapters for other projects. Where you're getting 3-4 chapters per week spread across different projects, 3-4 chapters per week of a single project is much more efficient.

Aggregator gang
@Pleione makes a great point about why and how it would be more efficient and I would have to agree but I also believe if a translator wants to spend his “free” time to offer us “free” services it’s hardly our place to complain how he does it if we can’t/don’t want to do it ourselves....?

Sky

am i the only one that mentally completes "I was a regular reader like you" with until I took an arrow to the knee?

Dex-chan lover
i think i've lsot track of this....but re-reading this is....a hassle...

@Wolvenworks - nothng really happened till now. Weak MC that left family to cultivate, for three years makes absolutley no progress, suddenly discovers tome that enhances his bone structure and now the traning begins. Thats all ...

Aggregator gang
After checking out the raws I’m really looking forward to seeing this translated

Dex-chan lover
INB4 most of the uploaded chapters are about some random drama about catching thieves, instead of cultivation.

Still have its Deus Ex Machina, for whatever the reason, there is never a MC in these cultivation stories that does stuff only and exclusively because of hard work, there is always a magical thing that helps, but I guess that is just how the mythology behind it goes. Anyway, it is has a nice and slower pace than others. And, although, I enjoy battles and a faster pace, this one has been quite tasteful.

Aggregator gang
Just caught up with the LN translations and I’m impressed, it’s gonna be a wild ride folks!

Sees potential harem bed warmer...
Me: Becky let me smash
Scanalators: SHE WANTED TO SMASH!!

Did he...
attack a bystander girl and then pushed her to the ground when she said she didn't do anything?
what the fuck? That was massively out of character.

please send out more of the series at a fast place sooooooooo good and if it ends before 300 episodes please pickit up and continue it

Whats up with a lot of manga getting translated 30-40 chapters ahead in Russian compared to the English translations?

Dex-chan lover
@MarceloYuri
Uhh no. He knew that the Sanguine what-cha-ma-call it girl was the one who provoked both sides to fight each other.
Then, when he went and grabbed her neck, the Thot in her slid his arms to her chest region. Yang Kai, went with the flow and teased her a bit. He won. Although he got a rather-troublesome- lady liking her.

Users who are viewing this thread