Souboutei Kowasubeshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Him

Group Leader
@waswaas great catch! fujita actually tweeted before souboutei started that his new series was partially inspired by that novel. i wasnt forthcoming w this info because obviously it wouldve tipped you off that sci-fi was coming

Neat. I was just thinking the same thing, albeit about the Tarkovsky film.

So, do they teach him how to invade other planets on accident?

Aggregator gang
I'm so glad translations are picking up again so I can finally understand wtf is going on

@MisterSteak, oh, nice. To find reference to 50+ y.o. childhood book in ongoing manga is definitely entertaining. Urasekai Picnic was also one sudden find.

Thank you very much for work under translation, by the way.

XL

Double-page supporter
It's the American version of Aliens, except it's water instead of oil, noice.

Dex-chan lover
Tiny serpentine creatures that possesses humans because they can't exist in the physical world, and now giant sea urchins flying into space from a planet with turbulent waters... Reminds me of Fallen London.

Dex-chan lover
Fujita loves the "learning emotions" writing device, but he does interesting things with it, not new but he handles it well.

An entire ocean planet that is at the same time one being and seemingly a collection of beings, that is at the same time scary as fuck and intriguing, it isn't so self-centered that kills on sight but it clearly isn't human.

Users who are viewing this thread