DijonInPieces

Group Leader
@azraei97 The translation of the last chapter came out in Korean, and I only now realized it. Thank you for reminding me that this series exists! Expect it in the next week!

Just wanted to give a short thanks for all your work!
Love it, and I'm absolutely stoked to see it come back. And since I know there are always less grateful 'fans' in a hurry for more, more, I just want to say I'm happy with any releases whatsoever. Irl stuff is most important, and its always a shame when whiners push tlers/groups to lose joy in the work; and too often spoil it.

Anyway, just thanks again, and I'm very much looking forward to your future works 😁. Hope you can keep the great work up, and don't let 'haters' or the like taint it 👍

Hey Dijon, thx so much for the translations! I'm just wondering if this was planning on being dropped permanently? If so thats sad, but I just wanted to thank you for all the selfless work!

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda starting to get worried here ... it's been 3 months since any kind of noise from Dijon and with ... well 2020 happening I hope they are alright.

Users who are viewing this thread