Vampeerz

Dex-chan lover
@niwasatou At least here we talk about Vampire and not stretching so i have big hopes about this one not being only bait.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
I guess he got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. I hope this one doesn't end up like Prism. (the sudden cancelling of the manga, not the storyline)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Author of Stretch

>but Yuri tag

So no blueballing this time?

Aggregator gang
Well, Stretch at no moment was promoted or described officially as a yuri or girls love or romance manga, it was only described as two girls living together on an apartment and stretching, meanwhile Prism was published on a magazine dedicated exclusively to yuri. Vampeerz is described on the Sunday GX website as: "This is a story of a girl and a girl's little love", so that description already sets the status of yuri, so this series is more like Prism than Stretch

Contributor
@Ichigo69
I think Shou is more of a music fanatic, since Implicity has a music CD and all the chapter names of the tankoubon Stand By Me are obvious references to songs. There's even a playlist of those songs.
EDIT: With the exception of the playlist, the other contents mentioned are NSFW, so be careful if you search for them.

Double-page supporter
boring unoriginal trash about blonde vampire and dark-haired victim. We already got about a hundred stories exactly like this. Like word for word. Where's my manga about the always in control dark-haired vampire happily enjoying life with her shy blonde victim?

Contributor
This manga remind me of this, close setting:
https://mangadex.org/title/27199/killing-me

Hopefully someone pick this up and complete it.

Lux

Power Uploader
@Pachka84 Your posts are always, no matter what, in any case, about hair colors being related to characters roles. I know that it's a very common japanese stereotype, and a silly one at that, but... here's an advice: there's more to a story than the characters hair colors.

Gotta admit, this one's surprisingly raw. I saw the "Kill me" coming in the moment, but it's still a crashing thing to happen.
Curious where this will end up going. I honestly see Aria's point. It's the burden of immortality. For now, it's a follow from me.

This degenerate drew multiple pages of little girls being raped. I have no hope for this manga.

Surprised I am now just hearing about it. It's really sweat and cute while being a bit sad.

I also love that it doesn't take forever for the MC to get into the romance

Users who are viewing this thread