Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
That was one hell of an ending. Massive thanks for the translators. I really hope this becomes an anime or has some sort of spin-off, I really liked the concept of it, completely different to most isekai manga I've read.

Double-page supporter
"Would have been a nice plottwist about the tampering magic but it was cut too short."
-Eonlars

Double-page supporter
damn it, I thought there'd be more ): really like the concept and it had good potential ... thanks for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
. . .I thought I heard someone say this ended with him returning to Japan thinking all this was a dream and meeting a woman who looks like Donatella as he tries again to become a barrister

Fed-Kun's army
OBJECTION!!!

Why this manga was axed when other isekai that are trash keep going? I would never understand japanese publishers... I can't speak Japanese after all LOL

Sad for this to end that early was a great Isekai.
And thanks to the translator and all the team.

Power Uploader
@Tych *cough*... that was me. But you most of misread. I said "I know how this ends and this is how I wished it ended". Though saying that... it'd make sense to stay in the Isekai world... he has status and what not... vs in Japan he has nothing. So I guess this is the better choice :p

Fed-Kun's army
For an axed ending it was pretty good, and left the way open just in case the series gets an OK to pick up from where it left off.

Nice series overall, obviously except for the axed part haha

Dex-chan lover
@waterflame hmm I see well the ending, all in all was kinda weird it felt like it was pushing for the "if this suddenly got a lot of support out of nowhere the publisher could go back and say do a second series of this" so I am not sure about what happened with it normally most axed isekai's have a bow on top ending where we get a quick explanation how everything ends with no or few to no loose ends left

Users who are viewing this thread