Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Test of Courage ☆ 3 Stars!! Part ☆ 2!

that's not slacking off, that's an experiment, yeah. 😀

Contributor
Ramiris came from the Circus Translation group that covered like half the webnovel back in 2014-2015. So yeah there wasn't any official translation at that time.

The metaphysics of the copies isn't explained very well - but I don't see that as a translation issue.

Clone Rimuru's "****, this is Chapter 55 of the main manga all over again!" reaction was amusing, at least.

Double-page supporter
can makes Hinata create such a cute voice is achievement Rimuru... be proud of it ~

tho still suffer in the hand of Oni Princess in the end ~

The name is absolutely NOT Lamrys. Her name is Ramiris. That’s how it is in the lite novel. Where on Earth did this guy even come up with something so stupid. He most likely made it up.

Group Leader
@1000sunny Woah, chill. From official Japanese merchandises... You can find them from online shops like AmiAmi, NeoWing, Rakuten, AmazonJp ... I can keep going but it'll be better if you did a search on "Lamrys", you'll see there's plenty of results on it.

Yeah the info books also translate it as Lamrys. The English ones from Yen Press went with Ramiris, but given that Japan doesn't have an "L" sound Lamrys is a possible translation(this is why the official translations are so different between manga and LN).

Contributor
I knew it was one if the skeleton duo! Hahaha! Surprised it was Adalman tho, I figured Albert would have been more suited for this, but I suppose his role was taken by Veldora.

Group Leader
As a former translator myself, I really appreciate the attention paid to translations! Well done translating this chapter!

@Kisato Turns out Albert's not actually a skeleton, he's a ghost. I always thought he was a skeleton while reading the WN, but i guess they either changed it in the LN or i'm just completely misremembering.

Users who are viewing this thread