Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - The Lady's Determination.

Dex-chan lover
Let It Go scans really should act by their own name, and let this go..The only time it pops to their mind that they doing a series if someone releases their own version of a chapter, and then they panick to loose readers/donators. And it's not like most of the series they scan doesn't have a good quality raw aviable on the web...

The mental trauma (misunderstanding) of being cast aside. T__T

The D shant stand no more! (Until it is touched by a bishounen elf)

Dex-chan lover
If this is how LetItGo want to spend their free time there's no reason to stop them, it's a free scanlation world.

Aggregator gang
LIG's standard and patented month behind Re-upload no jutsu.

Dex-chan lover
betting 500 bucks that wonder boy will follow his father's footsteps and cuck his GF
do it chaddicus JR, you have the power

Double-page supporter
Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
and the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Damn this is really sad, because of his insecurities he misinterpreted Eris' love for him as abandonment. :(

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is really sad, because of his insecurities he misinterpreted Eris' love for him as abandonment. :(

She's a moron, too. Fucking communication, people. You don't make important life decisions that affect both you and your loved one without talking to them about it. "I want you to be my family- *fucks off before morning*" is not how you handle this. Have a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread