Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Fafnir and Akiba

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I'm afraid I didn't quite catch the subtext in this chapter. Faces and factions and treasure and such.

Is it implying that Fafnir cares about more than he lets on?

Fed-Kun's army
that is a rather unique method of choosing parts for a computer, but I think the real miracle is that he actually managed to find a whole set that fit together properly in spite of those limitations he imposed, seriously there's a crap ton of different sizes and alignments on computer parts that change notably generation to generation and moderately within generations some too, and on top of that within older generations different models often used proprietary components so you can't put a competitor's parts in their board (less so now due to laws requiring cross compatibility, but still sometimes...I'm calling out at you here Apple...), so finding enough in stock compatible parts for an old gen based custom system would be a nightmare even before factoring in the degree of magical malignity in the parts

@Mr_Ixolate
building your own custom computer isn't that hard, but that's if you are using current gen parts and ordering online, if you are browsing a series of tech resale shops and assembling an old gen system like Fafnir did in this chapter, well...just read the preceding paragraph...

Aggregator gang
I wonder what happen if you play or watch horror genre in that cursed PC ... 😅

Dex-chan lover
And just in the previous chapter I was commenting that we hadn't seen Lucoa's titties for a while. >_>

It’s a little bit about how “price”, or rather, how Fafnir scales his pile of treasures is not a full representation of how desirable something is. Just because a card is pricey doesn’t mean it was desirable for Fafnir

Dex-chan lover
And now we find out who makes some of those strange SCPs.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, every pc gamers favorite past time. Building a new powerful rig. I love when you get all the parts out, peel the plastic off, install everything, plug it in and pressing power turns it on and everything works fine. Just wish more cases came with a proper cable to easily plug in case buttons. First pc I had to change them around a couple times before I could turn on my pc.

Dex-chan lover
It's cool that the strange things don't even bother Takya anymore

Dex-chan lover
why do always Fafnir's story is kinda wholesome for some reason.. i like it tho..

Users who are viewing this thread