Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It is not an isekai so it isn't i compleat ripoff. But there are a lot of monsters that are know to be weak. A rat that you can see everywhere, a bat that fills caves to the brim, heck even a normal flying bird would of been more original.

Where are the other 2 daughters? Like did they leave within those few hours and decide not to come back?

Dex-chan lover
@Greatestwest i mean, this doesn’t have the sage go to another dimension so this isn’t isekai at all. If anything this is tensei (reincarnation) since the sage reincarnated to a slime. Some novices might confuse tensei with isekai because they usually work together

Dex-chan lover
this guy knows what's up.. choosing to be slime with countless evolution is a good move.. and it's physical damage resistant too.. kek

seems like the other two is Beastkin and Human(?) which makes the last one Demon?
hmm.. the KING would be Human or Demon.. it would be fun if the Demon got the KING.. it obvious that the KING is gone.. might be in school training for kinghood or already a king in demon realm if it was demon..
the HEALING would fit the Human.. gone probably in the church or medic related site..
the SWORD it's either Human or Beastkin.. of course sword training.. what else? or already in guild or subjugation party or dungeon..

welp.. it's just my 2cents.. typical scenario that happens to other mangas..

Fed-Kun's army
I get that it's a easy method to establish early low grade antagonists, but I'm kinda getting sick of these greedy worthless piggy nobles, if we can't get something original can we at least get the more interesting greedy and innately powerful a$$hole noble variant that actually poses some degree of challenge for the main character(s) to overcome?

5 daughters, only 4 when the father is dead, 2 more missing after that. might not see the other 3 for a long time >_>;

Users who are viewing this thread