A Pervert's Daily Life

Why doesn't this appear in the search results at all!? I already have Hentai on View All in my navbar and yet despite that it still doesn't show up!

Well I got across this manhwa by pure accident. An accidental advertisement click took me to a site where I saw this. I just looked inside this manhwa since I was there, but man oh man. It hooked me instantly. It has good comedy, a really good love story, and some spicy stuff. It can be seen as a nice little adult themed love story which also shows lovemaking.
So even if you guys don't like hentai like me but like some nice, feel good drama and romance, then it will deliver on that front. In the end I'll say it's a nice piece of work and enjoy it.

Power Uploader
I'm amazed by how the female character is the perspective and main character and they still managed to make the male character a faceless, unremarkable self-insert, which makes it even more puzzling why the female character likes him when it's from the former's perspective.
He quite literally lacks a face, it is permanently obscured by glasses.

For anyone wondering why there are no chapters: It has an official translation and only amateur translations are allowed — one has to be creative searching.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter /r/animemes upgraded the MC for you
6ab.jpg

Power Uploader
@Hootanic You are aware that Se-Yeong is the main character, are you not?
There is a difference between "main character" and "male character", however radical that idea might be.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter yup, you're right, in this case the FMC is the MC and the handsome husband is the MMC. Now we're all down with OPP, OMG ya feel me

Group Leader
@Shukonee You read it official english link that provide in the description or read for free at aggregator sites like kissmanga or mangakakalot or anything similar to that.

s1

The Japanese version of this manhwa is censored to hell and back lol (the first season I mean, haven't seen the 2nd yet)

They replaced the white glow with covering it in talk balloons and chopping off parts of the panels awkwardly, it's quite bizarre

Users who are viewing this thread