Wendy the Florist

😢😢😢 Poor Olivia..... ❤ i starting to love this ...💖💖💖💖 😆😆

Yay thanks for the chapter!! Been eying this one for a while and hoping there’d be a translation~~~

Dex-chan lover
Dylan can go choke on a bag of dicks, unfaithful idiot :/ what kinda ass do you have to be to try to deny soemthing so blatant?

I'm intrigued, the character's look very pretty, especially at the end. It seems our protagonist Olivia had her heart broken by her lover cheating on her with her sister (step-sister maybe?, that's usually how it goes), and that's why she is closed off to love. Really want to see how this story goes.

so i'm thinking her sister probably forced herself onto her boyfriend and the young savage woman came in at the wrong time
gg for that guy, mr. steal yo girl is finna come thru, he always does

I am so surprised. With the whole cheating setup, I thought this would be a cheesy drama. I was really wrong. I love this.

@0Ai0 I saw on Manga Updates that the group scanlating this released chapter 3 months ago, but its not on here and going to the manhwa on their site gives an error so I think they dropped it. Maybe it'll be picked up by someone else?

@JadeRose You can read it on batoto, its up till chapter 3. Or (according to comments on batoto) on the translator team's website, they have until chapter 4.

If you know a bit of Spanish, you can read it here till chapter 33 !

https://es.novelcool.com/novel/WENDY-THE-FLORIST.html

is it just me or do the characters look extremely weird/bad when drawn from a side angle? something just feels stiff and odd bout it...

FLAMING PIZZA YOU'RE CHAMPIONS
I've been wanting to read this for a long time, thank you ! <3

si vous pouvez comprendre le français, alors voici ce lien, vous pouvez trouver jusqu'au chapitre 41 😊
https://www.japanread.cc/manga/wendy-the-florist

I read it until ep 18 so far, gotta be honest I was expecting something way better, is rare to find a plot where the ML is the one who was to open FL's heart while not being the MC themself, but she just falls for him pretty easily, kind of disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread