Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha

Double-page supporter
Dunno how the manga is gonna be, but the novel has really baaaaaaaad ratings.

Contributor
Weak premise but the title intrigue me, for now follow.

I'm really not liking the trend of chapters being 1.1 and 1.2 and shit recently. Like either release a full chapter or wait on it. Putting in just half a chapter is just annoying.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it's just... that chapter 1 title...

"The dark hero consumed by darkness".

...I can't take this seriously.

If you want betrayal and revenge, you may look elsewhere.
MC got betrayed but have no thought of revenge

@TTX
ultimate monster is the giant wolf. MC got his power stripped off by 3 girls that confessed to him previously. And teleported to a forest. He met up with the giant wolf and want the wolf to kill himself. Funny enough the wolf thought the same cuz the wolf was betrayed and want MC to kill the wolf. They both decided to travel together and MC goal is to get his power back, no sign of revenge yet, the thought never crossed his mind.

That's all in the translated novel

@Eridian And if that weren't bad enough, this feels like a quarter chapter at best. I'm not even going to comment on the story quality. Probably best if I forget I ever read this one.

The artist should probably forget they drew this one and put their skills to better use too.

Dex-chan lover
@Victormg
I would actually consider that a plus then. It would make no sense to prioritize revenge, he should be preoccupied with fixing the damage done first and foremost. focusing on getting a sense of satisfaction for bringing down those who wronged you should be reserved for things that cannot be undone. It would actually be unrealistic or just childish for him to want revenge before he wants what they took back.

Of course, that doesn't mean this has shown ANYTHING special or worth seeing. I'm just saying that this one thing doesn't make it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread