Author Shikkoku Tsukai No Saikyou Yuusha ~Nakama Zenin Ni Uragirareta No De Saikyou No Mamono To Kumimasu~
This look nice Can't wait to see the next
I'm getting real tired of people calling Fantasy anime Isekai simply on the grounds that they dont like it. Unless the MC comes from another world, its not a fucking Isekai. Like come on, even if you think its trash, you can't just go call it an Isekai.
AHHHH I NEED AN UPDATE!!!!
Seems kind of cringe in the beginning but it's kind of interesting , I wonder how will the characters develop
The premise is utter shit. This MC is rubbish too and it's impossible to sympathize with him. Such lazy written novels shouldn't be allowed to exist.
from the official raw source, I can't seem to find any kind of chapter release date, so it's safe to assume this was literally a oneshot teaser to promote the novel, the manga is somehow on break already, it was axed or updates to this particular series is hidden behind a paywall.
The art is bland but I'm curious to see where this goes.
promissing coming from the betrayed one
when a new chapter
This seriously needs updates!
muito esse manga alguem sabe o dia que vai lança mais
Where's the new chapter?
Did they drop this?
More pls?
Dead manga is dead.

Public raws after chapter 1 do not exist so more translated chapters never.
@marconii2002
more translated chapters never

???
Just wanted to say, that there's this nostalgic corniness about this sort of a story. I can't quite put it, but it feels like very early anime.
raws go up to chapter 8 part 1 btw
@higher87 where i cant find them?
@sexysolaire the the publisher, square enix loves using phone apps so you can find it on their android/iphone app
マンガUP!