BTOOOM! - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - A Place to Die

Hey, no problem. I've been wanting to get this manga started again for a while.

Double-page supporter
ohh thanks for the update... do you think you will be able to finish the last 30ish chapters?

Power Uploader
Wow, I can only express my admiration that someone picked up the hardest manga for redrawing, even after it's licensed and the official releases are far ahead of where the scanlation stopped.

One hardly sees that much mettle in scanlation these days. I take my hat off to you.

(Not gonna read it, though. It's finished in my language and I already know the endings.)

Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this has been picked up again? Oh hell yeah! Thanks a ton for that.

Dex-chan lover
This is as sad as the old man's death in Gantz

We at sawhorse uploads are planning on finishing the entirety of ¨btooom!¨ and I hope that you all stick with us until the end.

Double-page supporter
As this point I really just want this to end. It's all over the place. Speaking of which I have esophagus inflammation which is not related to what he had but I thought alcohol actually worsen inflammation?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up and finally finishing it. It has been a long time coming.

Dex-chan lover
o7 what a madman, definitely one of my favourite characters from this series

Contributor
What a callback to see this manga here. Honestly, it blows that one of the best characters in the series is now dead.

Aggregator gang
Oh, I remember this, and this guys fucking infinite ammunition.

Good luck finishing this. Really want it to end. So much bullshit near the finish, from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread