Break Blade

I have upto volume 13 of this and will be uploading it. I stopped following for some time so I will be hunting down and uploading chapters. It may take a few days.

Ok, I may or may not finish uploading this, I have almost all the scans now but some chapters like
Chapters 43-55 -only can be uploaded by group APTA, so I can not upload the ones I have. So if anyone else has scans they want to upload to fill the holes that I have left, go ahead.

And by that I mean a MOD on the APTA group uploading it, or a different scan group. DO NOT upload APTA scans if you are not part of that group. Or upload their scans and remove their credit page. It is against the uploading rules

Power Uploader
I think I have the rest of vistrans for broken blade... I’ll try to upload them by the weekend.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is going on with the release cycle of this series? I don't mean the translations. I can't find anything on a schedule for its serialization in COMIC Meteor. The last two issues didn't have any chapters and I can't find any RAWs for chapter 89 now. It's been 5 months since chapter 90 was published, and the release cycle for the previous year was also biannually. Was it put on hiatus? It seems to coincide with the prequel OVA getting cancelled. The 10 year anniversary passed with no fanfare either.

https://comic-meteor.jp/breakblade/

I really liked this series. But the translators, man. Those guys. I'm going to have to wait for an official translation of this. I can't handle all the yoda crap they they're throwing in there. It's a shame that there's not really any updates to this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I was gonna pick this up since I remember reading early chapters looooooong ago, but if the translators are taking a shit on this I'll just move to dropped and rate one star.

Power Uploader
@Anomander

Not sure what you mean by taking a shit on this... but while we’d love t9 continue working on it, the key ingredients to that are difficult.

We need a reliable translator that wants to work on the series.

We need regular RAWs. If there’s volume releases, not such a huge issue BUT, it’s release pacing almost reminds me of another series we as a group work on.

Unbreakable machine doll. It can literally go 4-9 months without a release THEN one or two Pop up while going quiet again.

@Xiaoyueyue

Which translators? If it’s ours, fill us in so we can improve it.

@Ironclad

I agree too... and while VisTrans told us he’d take it on again, if the RAWs are difficult to find due to release schedule in Japan, it makes it so much harder to keep it front and centre.

@GodricKharg

I don't know which group you're in, but it looks like it's the MSPaint group. There are panels with leet speak and yoda-esque style talking that really kill the immersion of the story.

Had to go back and check because it's been a really long time since I read this series and then I had to remember where I saw it that got me so annoyed at the time.

I totally forgot about UMD. I'll have to go find that and give it a read again.

Power Uploader
Hi guys, find the raw up to chapter 88,5 here : http://m.dm5.com/chapterlist3477/

Hope there will be some translations =)

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, raws in are now at 94. Still hoping for an update ?

So many good manga not translated... Just finished the anime and once more I'm disappointed that translators decided to translate some isekai novel adaptation over this.

Users who are viewing this thread