Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

I want to savor this shallow struggle, however momentary. Here is an isekai MC who, for this one moment, is vulnerable. Definitely gonna be OP again next chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7. I think that's supposed to be 20mm. 20cm would be thiccccc.

Fed-Kun's army
just like the shallow struggle when he became a slave. And then deus ex machina'd to a good slave owner.

Anyway, for a gun-ota he forgot one of the major safety tenants, having allies down range. Bad plan....

Double-page supporter
im ok with the gun in an isekai but how a whisp knife is more powerfull than a sword? im not knife expert but still

Don't know how I lasted this long, with how much the art in this makes me cringe. Anyway, I'm done. Thanks for the hard work, scanlator and translator.

@w4ffles No it's right at 20cm, shaped charges penetrate deep. Doesn't make a big hole but the insides of a target get rekt hard.

It's not Jane's, but still.
7shk.jpg

Next chapter will be the debut use of Chekhov's knife. So convenient making one but no explanation of what it does or where the CO2 canisters for use were attained. Though I guess it could act as a guide for magic like a syringe, but that'd defeat the purpose of the button on the knife.
@MiiaBestWaifu https://youtu.be/-AbjC2k2df4?t=56s CO2 gets dumped into whatever is stabbed causing both freezing and pressure build up.

Yea I'd be fine with the art if the faces were better. everyone looks the same with like 5 variants in expression. Half the time the angle of the face looks weird compared to the direction of their heads.

The Panzerfaust was designed against russian tanks with 100mm of armor at their front side (the KV and IS tanks).

I like the stories from this series.
But the art quality is really bad!

20mm panzerfaust pen wouldnt even penetrate the back armor of a sherman tank.

@DaJa-Rahrah put a good table with specifications so scroll down fellas.

Dex-chan lover
The way she's holding the gun while shooting is giving me seizures!

Users who are viewing this thread