Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - And Thus He Became a Monster Tamer

XL

Double-page supporter
Another isekai manga, *puts on hazmat suit* here we go!

Edit: Eh... its ok.

Dex-chan lover
There we go... Thanks!

Edit:
Oh yeah.. wonder if the maid got job change as well...

Fed-Kun's army
Go go go Isekai ranger!

Edit: so long, it's alright. Maid is a cutie and hopefully hero is fun

I love manga and I love the Isekai genre but man its all the same its always start the same, Two to three pages of colour with them either find something or fighting or someone saying something bad about the mc and then kicks them out of a place , then will show a front view of the mc face either fight or founding something powerful like a item or are waking up to find themselves in a different world and sometime have no clue where they are and sometime been sent by a god or they are on the floor, then the next page has all the main characters and side character and even the villains sometimes shadowed out in one page, then it gets to the story if they from a different world they might explore around then might get attack by monster and almost die to use a magical power and have a stat page pop up or not, some times it will be slow to get to the monster attacking them part, or a girl will save them (sometime male but rare) then shows them a village or town or something similar to those and they get questioned who they are and most of the time the main character will say his lost or came from a different world and so on, then next chapter will have the solo guy (who beat the monster ) find a village or something similar, then sign up to the guild and goes to fight monsters then comes back almost died, thinking he need a help with fighting he goes and buys a slave which most of the time will be loli beast man who wants revenge or is broking and they think the mc is some evil guy but then finds out he is nice and opens up, if not he will find a girl in the forest and save them and they become friend and a bit more and so on, or fight a beast and beats it for it turn into a girl and says you beat me and ur my master or the mc is nice and helps the thing and they become friends. There are few more ways which its start generic and stay generic and ends generic some time it start generic and becomes original, but sometime it can start if original and interesting and becomes popular then people copy it and make it generic
In the end it alway goes like this, starts unknown conflict from the future or present then explains what is going on, then introduces a few side and main characters and then brings in a side conflict which relate to the main story aka main conflict of the story, then develops character a bit and then more side conflicts for a while and then around 10 to 15 chapter brings main conflict the plot of the story then show something or someone related to the villain or even the villain of the story .

@RedlineAlchemist , I think the Isekai genre is being change from being transported to another world, to a fantasy world with magic and power with guilds and ranks as well as monster and mystical creatures and non humans beings

@RedlineAlchemist I know what I describe is a fantasy genre, isekai it still another world but what I mean is that there a lot of manga which have isekai in the name or being classified as a isekai without the mc being from a different world that its meaning is being slightly change from how it was originally

Dex-chan lover
so the world is at peace, he's not given any grand quest, and so he goes off on an arduous 5 year journey to change his job, because reasons... is he dumb? Like, is he a total idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread