Perfect Honeymoon - Ch. 20

Group Leader
As usual, I have a few things to rant about:

How long has it been since you've seen Oppa, Ji-ae? Less than a week but it seems like a long time to you? That's because you've been spending your honeymoon in your own fantasy world with farmer boy.

Could you have really misunderstood the relationship between those two…? Duh! Since you haven't given Oppa a chance to explain, and you won't believe him anyway, what does it matter? But there's no doubt that everyone else can plainly see what type of relationship you're developing with farmer boy: the type of relationship you should be having with your "husband" while on your "honeymoon." But, no, you clearly made up your mind as soon as you met the farmer boy that you'd rather spend you honeymoon with him than with your husband. When he showed up at the farm, you even told your husband to leave so you could be alone with your new lover.

I can't blame Ki-bum in the least for getting pissed. Not only at his "wife," but also at farmer boy. To watch your wife spending your "honeymoon" flirting and having a grand old time with another man, while at the same time ignoring you, is just too much. If it was solely a matter of revenge for what she perceived to be cheating, then that would be one thing, but it's not. She's infatuated, if not falling in love with farmer boy, and simply wants to spend her "honeymoon" with him.

Ironic that she should still be pissed at her husband when she, herself, has been far less faithful to him than she thinks he was with her.

ahh its irritated me! ofcourse its her husband fault in the 1st place. but he search for you everywhere. i cant wait to see the end. its kinda cringy

Group Leader
@isoujiX: How is it the husband's fault in the first place??? What exactly did the husband do wrong? Did he kiss the harpie? No. She appeared out of nowhere and forced a kiss on him. Did he run off like grade-schooler in a fit of jealousy expecting the wife to chase after him? No, that's what the wife did. Did he hire a couple of goons to steal his wallet and phone at the critical moment? No, that's what the harpie did so he wouldn't be able to contact his wife. Did he fall in love with the harpie and spend his "honeymoon" in infatuated bliss, going on a couple dates and flirting like no get-out? No, but that's what wifey's been doing with farm boy.

@FredFriendly chillex bro. i dont mean the kissing scene. the husband always busy with work and kinda ignore his wife. ofcourse i can see the husband struggle to find his wife and the wife is being kinda douche. she cant even see the husband tried his best to search for her. and the farm boi also know she has a husband but did he care? no

Group Leader
@isoujiX: Yes, the farmer boy is equally a douche in this situation. He knows that she's married, and her husband is right there, yet he continues to fawn over and flirt with her in front of the husband. Ya gotta give the husband a lot of credit for not taking that fork and stabbing farmer boy instead of that potato. He must really love his wife (a hell of a lot more than she does him) if he's willing to endure the torture and torment his wife is putting him through.

@FredFriendly yeah bro. kudos to hubby. im so eager to watch the continuation! i have this imagination where the hubby goes like "fck this shit! im outta here!" vibe.

Group Leader
@isoujiX: I would already have given her an ultimatum: leave now with me or I call my lawyer back in Korea to start the divorce proceedings. No matter how you look at it she's committing emotional infidelity.

@FredFriendly He was emotionally unavailable so she never should have married him in the first place. She should be the one calling the lawyers

Group Leader
@MtnCat
FredFriendly He was emotionally unavailable so she never should have married him in the first place. She should be the one calling the lawyers

That makes it okay for her to commit emotional infidelity right in front of him? Let me just repeate myself, "Ironic that she should still be pissed at her husband when she, herself, has been far less faithful to him than she thinks he was with her. "

Users who are viewing this thread