Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~

Dex-chan lover
No romance tag... Cover full of female characters.

I'm confused.

Fed-Kun's army
Same, hoping for green haired monster waifu + romance/harem tag shows up quickly

Double-page supporter
It's got isekai in the title but doesn't appear to be an isekai? I mean sure it's in a fantasy world but there's no transmigration/reincarnation/whatever...it's just a story set in a fantasy world.

I have no doubt it will hit all the tropes either way because originality is dead but still, that seems a bit silly.

Wow, what a misleading title, this isn't even isekai. Did the author fall for the native isekai meme

So... why "Lyr"? Her name in the JP is just Ruri, which is a perfectly normal name, and more to the point, isn't pronounced anywhere similarly to "Lyr". maybe if it was "Riru", THEN I could maybe see Lyr making a little sense, but I've personally never been a fan of "translating" names period.

Fed-Kun's army
........................it's not an isekai. I don't know why you put isekai as the title, but even the Japanese title doesn't have the "i" part for isekai. It's just........ sekai. Which means world. Which means it's not another world. Sure, the genre may or may not be isekai (it's still controversial for me), but the title?

Double-page supporter
I read part of the webnovel and no, this isn't "Isekai", even the kanji only says "Sekai". Anyway, I guess this is based on the LN
because he was alone the whole time until he changed classes and tamed a Minotaur.

Aggregator gang
I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was. This was the birth of the world's first Pokemon Trainer

I see many people whining about this manga title

It said "sekai" mean world

Not "isekai" mean some one transport to another wolrd

So sekai and isekai is different
I dont know why ppl can be so stupid some times

Users who are viewing this thread