I Am Not a Goddess - Ch. 15 - Follow up

Fed-Kun's army
I am here on behalf of my team to apologize for the delay this chapter took, it took more than the previous chapter to be released.
Our TS seventh, who was busy at the point of the work of this chapter is finally back, and I promise you we will bring you more chapters real soon.

Just read this manhua today after a month on my planning to read list so i was happy to see it got an update after a while right as I started reading.
A little disappointed to see it using the term hermaphrodite in a negative context, i'm a pseudofemale hermaphrodite to its kind of saddening to see :C

I don't get the "hermaphrodite" comment by the MC. Is it because the guy is a effeminate? Or what?

@ClairvoyantNara What do you mean by pseudofemale hermaphrodite? As far as I know hermaphrodite is a biological term of being born with both sexual organs, complete or partial.

@lilmagi that’s the definition of a ‘true hermaphrodite’ but humans aren’t capable of that. Even if both are present one will be more developed than the other making you pseudofemale or pseudomale. I have ovaries and a phallus but no testes so I’m a pseudofemale because my female organs are more developed.

@lilmagi it basically just means they are more female then male

@ClairvoyantNara im an AMAB intersex who wants to be female (i have PAIS) so i agree it hurts when i see hermaphrodite thrown around like this (its actually pretty common) ... thing is, they use "hermaphrodite" for any intersex, or even transpeople as well, its so uneducated and rude ... the chinese call transwomen as "Man Goblins" and they even call intersex people as "trannys" ... it hurts just how badly asians are discriminatory towords intersex and transpeople when they clearly dont even know what we are.

and the person called a hermpahrodite in this show is gurenteed either a really feminine dude or a boyish girl.... usually when they use "hermaphrodite" or "tranny" they *really* just mean a tomboy or girly boy ... so i highly doubt they are a hermaphrodite ... also how did they get that conclusion from a unsophisticated deep male voice? they looked manly enough as is to just be considered a pretty boy. and many intersex people still sound like their sex, the only issue really arises when the sex was determined incorrectly or they transition....
... in my case im late onset PAIS... at birth i looked like a healthy male but as i grew up it was clear my body was developing female, i have a Cup breasts naturally, and my bone structure is feminized, sloped shoulders, small hands and feet, wide hips, feminine face and big lips, my genetalia still looks like it belongs on a baby and cant function (3.3cm lmao) the only masculine things about my body is i have an adams apple and my voice is deep. but as long as i dont talk and wear a scarf i never have people think i could possibly be a dude, sucks that i was assigned male tho, not that the docs knew any better since they couldnt see my developmental pathway

Users who are viewing this thread