Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
"I love point cards!"
Wait, wait, wait. Didn't she state, that she played Snes or Genesis RPGs when she was a teen? How does she not know that then?

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
well for a housewife when you mention points then point cards pop up first.
Especially in japan where they have tons of those stores that uses it.

I just can't believe he had a line with "i'll make you my pet" in it O_O

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of playing Neverwinter with my friends, and the Paladin kept killing everything before I, the DPS, could get anywhere close simply because his gear was astronomically better

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Didn't she just make like one reference to Dragon Quest having the cypress stick for starting? I don't remember NES era DQ games having points like this. You might have just been leveling up and acquiring skills for your character's class automatically instead of being able to choose stuff with skill points. But it's been a long time since I played one of them too, I could be wrong.

That last picture with Isekai heroes. I can only recognize 4 of them. Winged woman is from "A Wild Last Boss Appeared", Skeleton next to her is probably from "A skeleton who couldn't protect the dungeon", Shield hero and I assume the girl on top of the throne is from Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja. Who are the others?

Users who are viewing this thread