The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - A Smoker's Pipe

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter & the explanation about dust explosions at the end; otherwise I would have googled that myself XDD
This chapter was certainly interesting XDD I really like these investigation plots<33 :DD

Fed-Kun's army
Well, dust explosion is the reason why Grain silos are extra sensitive to fire and some explodes regularly, leading to quite the large fire and sometimes even craters.

Here's a recent example (June 2018) :
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/970286/strasbourg-explosion-france-news-Silostra-Silorins

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the dust explosions the same thing that happened in Red Dead Redemption 2? That's pretty neat.

Also, just starting an explosion in the middle of the outer palace is bold.

Fed-Kun's army
So... guest we'll learn about those first three pages at another time. For some reason, I feel rough waters ahead.

“This ain’t nearly enough! Gimme MORE!”
Is what I initially wanted to say,
But it was GOOD!
😍

Dex-chan lover
My name is Mao Mao. It is my business to know what other people do not know.
FVjW7ra.jpg

@MaNoChan Why though? Outside of your personal preferences/desires I mean. I think the world & characters being built up without worry of romance is working well, romance often complicates things and is another layer of the story & characters that needs to be done well. I could maybe see some romance towards the end of the story, as she settles down more and connects with someone that's been built up over the story. As of right now she has no reason to actively pursue romance and it'd be arguably out of character for her to do so, at least with the current focus of the story and her character.

Group Leader
Fucking catcat, she does this to herself. If she weren't so nosey...

Dex-chan lover
Explosion
Food Warehouse->flour/dust
Tobacco pipe

....it's a dust explosion, isn't it? Why does Maomao know this.

Yeah, I was right. But how do you make one of those in your own room!?

>returning the pipe
She just can't stop tripping those flags.

Dex-chan lover
Dust explosions are cool but I the trivia about the kamuro being little girl pretending to be steretotypical moe lolis to trick idiots into thinking a courtesan loved them was also really interesting.

Also F for those guys I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread