Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Aggregator gang
By the description, this sounds as a take on the niche that the manga with the crest things. The one with MC has a 4 something crest.

Staff
Admin
@NAUL Mangasushi asked me to add a delay to their group, I was a couple of minutes late doing it and someone managed to get the chapter uploaded.

You can read it on their site right now, or wait 24 hours to read it here.

Dex-chan lover
Thicc! I like it! 😁

Hope for some fucking as Shikkaku did not even go there yet.

Dex-chan lover
So reincarnation of the strongest.... does this mean he will be the most beta mc we've ever seen?!

Stay turned next time on Amber Eyes Z!

Staff
Admin
Never mind, my bad. They wanted the delay from chapter 2.

Restored.

Group Leader
Wait, does Time Travel count as Reincarnation? Is it Isekai since the world you traveled to is vastly different than the one you left?

What was that? You thought these eyes of mine were the most inferior?
Fool. You know not of the past!

In a time long since forgotten—literally two centuries ago; so, pretty much countless millenia—these eyes were the amberestest of them all!

Comes with the added bonus of a female pet with the abilities to teach, care and love right from chapter 1 (one).

Contributor
Seems like this one don't have gaming system, so it's already better than a lot of others isekai.

Followed for now.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... description is basically Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja.

Is there simply no original ideas left in Japan or do they all think they can "do better" ? Just like how I'm seeing a few reincarnated as an "otome game antagonists" who doesn't want to raise "flags" ...

Aggregator gang
@TetraSky i fear that the anime/manga market doesn't embrace originality especially with how popular the isekai genre is. Why do something original when you can go the generic isekai route and still come out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread