Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 3

Dex-chan lover
when's chap 12 RAW coming out? and how long do the tl'er usually take to finish their work? asking for a friend...

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me he was waiting outside for the perfect entrance line, like i mean come on lol

Dex-chan lover
Why are people getting angry at him lol he just said he never considered them to be friends, although Zagan did subconsciously

Anyway can’t wait for the next chapters since that’s where I stopped in the LN since it got licensed

Group Leader
This is fun but corny at the same time. My eyes are rolling at some of the lines and how dramatic everyone is.

Dex-chan lover
Barbaros, such a fucking child. You would have reached nothing. You only got there because of the affort you put into your revenge. If everything would have been handed to you (a big if here) you wouldn't even stand where you are today.

XL

Double-page supporter
Always with talkie talk, what is it with villains and explaining every single thing? Buncha softies! I would've thrown that elf into the sacrificial thingymabob and get it over with asap.

Users who are viewing this thread