Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand what this is about... but another polygamy! Such beautiful art wasted.. I want to cry tears of blood

i wonder who will pick up this odd-weirdly-otherwordly-interesting manga to translate.

Started horrible like half the harem manga out there not sure if it's gonna get shitty looks like i need to go find the raw

Ant

they... are... 7 years old do they really need an hot spring scene and the princess's "orgasm" ?

OOH, I was waiting for someone to pick this up because it looked hilariously stupid 🤣

Thanks, translator Kendo and the A-H team.

Aggregator gang
author, you want to make the 7YO girl look erotic hmmm?
I really wont be surprised if Japan legalizes pedophilia in the near future with all these mangas making pedophilia look cute...

Woah so his dad is 34 when the MC is 17. Furthermore, the MC is the third son with at least 1 big sister. Assuming there are no twins, his dad was 13 when he lost his virginity. Damn what a womanizer.

Ah wait forget what I wrote there mistakened the parenthesis for a 1, so the MC is 7 YO

Group Leader
Has this artist done anything else on Mangadex? Or maybe like eh or exh? The style is very familiar.

The faces of the fathers be like "so children, was last night satisfying~?" in that overwhelmingly ANNOYING tone of voice

Users who are viewing this thread