Soul Land - Ch. 225 - Flourishing

Boring, i don't wanna know about her. I wanna know how they will be train yourself. =_=

Just call them kick this chick out. Delusion. How much chapters did author want for this arc?

You give people character building they complain, you don't do it you're a bad author and moving to slowly. I hope the authors don't take all their complaints seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteCloudPavilion Wow, that seems excessive. I mean, it is interesting. I agree with others, though, it is kind of a shame. We are here to see how the Shrek devils will grow. I am way more interested in that staircase than this flashback lol

@Marenjii
You give people character building they complain, you don't do it you're a bad author and moving to slowly. I hope the authors don't take all their complaints seriously.
This isn't the author, it's the artist adding filler that makes no sense.

x_x

I feel like I’m in the minority for enjoying these chapters, I always thought Chenxiang was the same person as the girl in the tournament, so I’m glad we got confirmation. It’s also nice to see her get some more development as she is a late addition to the gang.

damn long flashback... until 231? sure to be boring for quite awhile

Aggregator gang
@banjomarx your correct it's dragon, they can eve apparently transforms into A dragon later on in level, probably a mess up, It's missed named a couple of times so far

Users who are viewing this thread