Classroom of the Elite - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

It's kinda refreshing how the MC takes things in stride and doesn't freak out. He appears to be a little too complacent, though. Maybe that's why he's on class D? Not asserting himself more?

Aggregator gang
WTf is even going on? Was that announcement concerning the points a flashback or what?? This manga is all over the place.

@ColonelCrisp FACTS! 😭 She really a whole bitch. I did not see this coming from her. Then again hindsight 2020, its always the ones you least expect to have some sort of flaw. And to think she was starting to become best girl for me. There goes that.

If he was actually smart, he wouldn't have gotten exactly 50% on all of his tests lol
I can only assume he was only found out because he wanted to be, otherwise he's just stupid

Very early on MC said that he has no interest in exerting more effort than he needs to, so that may be the cause behind his consistent 50s (barely passing) and of course there are always things that we don't know about yet

Mc: “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”

Also wasn’t it shown in the first chapter that there is CCTV? Or does that not apply to inside the school building?

Users who are viewing this thread