Author Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator.
I hope everyone loves this series! It has nearly the cutest MC I have seen imo~!
This is great, it takes all the typical cliches and plays with them in interesting ways.
What's this? Sounds fun.
"Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator! What could possibly go wrong?"

...well, uh, don't mind me, I have just the wrong influence, as I have read some stuff! But from how you guys describe it, I hope this sure is fluffy and enjoyable!

Edit 1: I read ahead and holy, this is so good! MOAR
Last edited 2 years ago by Arvadiel.
This looks promising
Owo intresting
You guys know the drill.

*bookmarks*
*signs up* This one has a great premise. Hopefully they will deliver.
i like it 😁 +hits follow+
bringith the fluff
Last edited 2 years ago by Wilhelm_Stenvall.
wow
SO CUTE! SO ADORABLE!
(Fair warning and minor spoilers.) Relish in the cuteness before

I felt the sugary sweetness turn sour(?) for a moment and almost died.
Last edited 2 years ago by Nep.
I would like to imagine that she caused her own death. probably a particle accelerator explosion ripping a hole in the universe that pushed her soul into the reincarnation cycle of another world
@LygarX: Oh. So no a god behind it as cause or a summoning ritual, but her own actions. That would be new.
The spirit queen is hot! The daughter is Full Metal Alchemist reinarnated? 🤔
I can fell wholesomeness just from the title
cant wait for more!
loli pawar!
This is shounen, right? I don't usually read isekai targeted towards guys. This seems cute but hopefully it isn't just wish fulfillment.
I didn't know Keepout was helping on illustrations in a manga (though not like I bothered to look :P) and I'll follow this manga just for the art. You can expect a ton of beautiful cover work from them like that first page. Here is a pixiv link to see what is in store if Keepout helps on the illustrations: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=602003