Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno

MD@Home
i've had this in my following list for YEARS (since batoto) and a chapter was never released.
does anyone know what happened of it?

Thank you for scanlating this, i knew of the series back from raws and lost hope, im glad someone picked it up. Continue the hard work!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly fun!! Arsenio and Rei are both great characters, and they're a good departure from character tropes I've seen lately. Arsenio is a huge pervert battling with guilt and Rei's a cute airhead with no sense of self preservation.

Contributor
HELL YEAH

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER

MOCHI FAN FOR LYYYYYYFEEEE

Ok but really, thank you so much

EDIT: Yo wait I just remembered there was something about a prequel, and the guy on the cover looks pretty familiar. Or it could just be someone with the same face.

@Ceiye there is a prequel, but it contains major spoilers for this manga, so I will not begin translating until after a certain volume

Ada

A pretty fun read, nice characters for a change.
Will keep following the story to see how it unfolds.

Group Leader
Calling it now.

Rei doesn't turn back out of "her" own will to stay with Arsenio.

Gods, let this be the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Very funny, very cute! Just some fluffy shit to get you through the day. Prayers up for a genderbent romance ending tho

Aggregator gang
Looking at the covers from the next volumes, it seems the gender bending thing is going to be a continuing thing.

After one character got genderbended I wasn't surprised that it added in all kinds of literally gay stuff. I guess it's not as bad as that one manga with the "feared werewolf" that was just a girl with dog ears.

Double-page supporter
Thought I’d hate it but it was alright. There’s no shounen ai tag either, so the manga seems to focus more on the ridiculousness than outright yaoi undertones ((standard Japanese Retort Comedy))... though that’s subject to change in the future.

As it stands now, it feels like the author is foreshadowing that the genderbent “heroine” might decide to stay as a girl, but it could very well turn into straight BL towards the end. Idk.

Is it gay if a person has the mind of a woman in a man’s body? Or if their body magically becomes biologically female? Is it gay if you have the mind of a man, but your woman’s body is making you fall for a man? I personally don’t care for such questions and will tell you to just give this manga a shot. There’s no balls touching... yet.

Users who are viewing this thread