Starting With a Lie

Contributor
I quite like the picture book watercolor art style. It certainly is a healing manhua

Hello Can we retranslate your work into Vietnamese? We are Hắc ám chi các, a translation group from Vietnam, please allow us 😭😭😭 thank you for reading my commont.

This story isn't over and I already rated it as a masterpiece. The artwork is amazing, the story so sweet and slightly bitter. The couple is cute, and it just makes me feel for them. So clearly in love with each other, and yet, so hard for them to confess it.

The artwork is so pretty !!!! And gah this dynamic, classic but i love it so much ;~; thank you for translating!!

RD

If you're going to read this prepare to experience a new level of frustration
Oh and the art is pretty

Edit: Dear Lord i can't stand it. Please be together already this slowburn is gonna be the end of me!

this should be called "Frustration: the webcomic"

Very nice art, but dealing with the many contrived ex machinas and misunderstandings and lies is a bit hard.

Thank you for translating this Jupiter Scanlations!!! This and The Story of You x Me are both stories I love so much, and I'm so glad that you keep translating them constantly.

The scene where Qiu Tian tells Tang Tang not to be scared of confessing if he gets turned down is just such best friend goals I was gonna cry at that scene 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Omg I'm so excited for the truth to be revealed btw it was really funny on how they were finding a way to lie hahahaha thank you for the update ~UwU~

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

you know that one line from jane austen's emma "if i loved you less i might be able to talk about more"

yeah, this webcomic is that

Users who are viewing this thread