Unable to Undo Marking a Chapter as Read until the Page is Refreshed

I noticed that you are now able to manually mark chapters as read (thank god). Unfortunately, it seems that once you mark a chapter as read (specifically, pressing the eye icon), you are unable to undo this action (aka mark as unread) by clicking the icon again. Only until you refresh the page are you able to click the icon again and mark the chapter as unread. Of course, if you want to mark the chapter as read again, you have to refresh the page once more to be able to do so. So far, I've run into this problem and both my follows page and on the chapter list of several manga, and I've yet to see an instance where this bug doesn't occur.

I'm fairly certain this is unintentional. I can try to provide screenshots/streamable in case I wasn't clear, but I think the issue is fairly easy to recreate.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@KayB It was known that it behaved this way on launch, Holo just can't into JavaScript. Will definitely be fixed in the future by one of our devs

Double-page supporter
"unread" was always available from manga title page. Well, maybe not always but as long as I remeber it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread