Author Chapter 2 (Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata)
holy is the art pretty the draftsman is realy good .... and i think the two will really fall in love
Here we go again if only the authors finished his other series...wait nvm they did its just translations are slow....
Dear god, if this continue without adding a harem it could become a trending manga
only this author draws an ass like that, with that much detail.
Imouto OP
Just wife her already
I Fap before the chapter so I can enjoy the PLOT
I dunno if its a manga thingy (like teenagers living alone) or is a japanese thingy, but i've never heard of a friend of mine which parents are divorced/widow that suddenly one of them remarries someone without my friend even knowing their parent was dating someone.

And yeah, she who is from the february is younger than him who is from may. And its even more absurd if you take into account they use the same calendar as the western countries.
Do your best ass!!!

Crazy Chapter (I don't know what to say to this, too many thoughts in my mind to write them down)
I can see them fucking within the next 20 chapters tbh
my dick is hard so is my life, life is hard
I am uncomfortable
That's a good chapter, I know it when I see one.
I too am trash.
I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this but I'm not comfortable with a lot of things I do.
mother best girl
Pls no harem, thx
@Tearsax it's because the Japanese school year begins in April instead of January/July.
@varezenem: exactly, even tho they are coursing the same grade they were born in different years. Its pretty absurd from a western point of view tho.
Looking over it again, whats with the horde of untranslated terms on this one. Off the top of my head Omiso shiru, meshiagare, Shouyu.... all of them related to food in some way too.