How to Open a Triangular Riceball

I hope somebody pick this up, it's a hidden gem of funny faces and hilarious situations.

Double-page supporter
-pokes it with a stick-
is... is this thing going to be alive again or was just a random update... i remember i enjoyed this, but no clue what the story was about... it has been... years...

Group Leader
@Kimzark We’re picking it up permanently!! We have raws for the next... 60 or so chapters 🌚
It ends at chapter 88.4..... so we’ll be doing this for a while!! looking forward to it 👍

Wha? Christmas came early?! I must be seeing shit. MANY THANKS FOR PICKING THIS UP!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this to get as dark as it did. And it's not solving the problem with guts or the power of friendship. people who've gone through shit figuring out (or failing to) how to move on with their lives

also great faces

Dex-chan lover
Oh I complete forgot about this one nice to see it's being updated again. Guess i'll go and reread this.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading this when it got stuck on the storage room chapter. I'm glad to see a continuation. Thank you for picking this up

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged the hell out of this and I gotta say that I did *not* see it getting as dark as it has coming. Fantastic read, though.

Users who are viewing this thread