Can we do something about the Pixiv & Twitter manga? :rejected:

Can we do something about the Pixiv & Twitter manga? :rejected:

• Keep it

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Remove it

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm tired of seeing low effort manga that get uploaded here everyday. And i am pretty sure some people feel the same. I'm gonna take the "Nice uncle", "Loli spirit" and recently, the "Onee-san come at night" as example.
The first thing is, they are very short, barely 2 to 4 pages per chapter, and they don't have a plot at all. Author just put there some kind of wholesome actions to attract readers.
Next is, the art is awful. I don't care how good the author can draw, but leaving uncolored/leftover lines like that, those should be called draft than actual, polished manga. Low effort is put to the comic, both in the story and the art aspects.
What we have to understand is, those comics are not meant for publishing. The author only draws it as a way to entertain himself and attracts social network fans to prepare for his next serious work. Those are not even webtoons! Even webtoons like Marryweatherey has more effort and readable.
And no, don't tell me that "If you don't like them then don't click on them". It's a suggestion to improve the site. And for the love of God, uploaders please add Web Comic or similar tags so i can filter them out of my eyesight.

Contributor
"If you don't like them then don't click on them"

Double-page supporter
The level of art isn't the only quality people look for. I love many of the Twitter and Pixv Mangas. The wholesomeness and that many of them aren't trying to be anything big just small events, kind of like a highlight reel, is nice and I find very enjoyable.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
And for the love of God, uploaders please add Web Comic or similar tags so i can filter them out of my eyesight.
You know, you could miss out on some really good ones. Kitsune Spirit for example. Next chapter is in QC by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread